Some By mi Spot all kill set Spot Oil + Clear Spot Patch + Spot All Kill Cream:
Tea Tree Spot Oil
- Tea Tree Spot Oil for Trouble Skin - it contains 150,000ppm tea tree oil from Australia and contains 19.88% tea tree leaf extract in Korea.
- Fast sedation and convergence of localized areas - tea tree oil, which effectively soothes skin problems, calms the redness of the skin and helps the pores converge. Combination Calming Item is a combination of calming and moisturizing ingredients such as vitamin B5 panthenol and allantoin.
- Sebum Control and Cooling - the excessive sebum in the problem area are easily controlled, and the cool tea tree scent adds a refreshing effect to the skin tired of external stress, adding a powerful cooling effect. You can also use refreshing tea-flavored tea with self-aroma care.
- 100% EWG Green Grade Good Components - gently care your skin with a good formula that is 100% applied with 20 ingredients free of attachment and EWG green-rated components that can irritate the skin. Ethanol, which is always a concern, can be used without worry as it's from the fermentation of corn grains in Canada.
- Volume Content: 10ml
- With AHA, BHA & PHA for dead skin cells care.
- A dual-functional product: Whitening + Wrinkles Improvement.
- Purifies skin and removes makeup residues and skin impurities for a clean and smooth finish.
- It contains 750,000ppm of Truecica™ to soothe skin and reinforce the skin barrier.
- It contains 10,000ppm of D-Panthenol for skin moisturizing and oil-water balance.
- Its weightless and transparent gel texture allows smooth application with a fresh finish.
🌿Prevent secondary infection of wound areas & protect skin (drugs & therapeutic) It is composed of various sizes that can be selected according to the anxiety of the skin. It can be stored hygienically by sterile packing and zipper bag type.
🌿Spot patch for problem skin especially It is a spot patch that can be used by anyone with a spot or problematic skin. It absorbs the exudates from the wound area and maintains the wet environment, minimizing scar formation and minimizing scar formation. It is a product made easy to use by the beveling method of safe and easy hydrocolloid fabric.
🌿Similar to skin tone, excellent water resistance! Adhesion! Convenience! It has the advantage of being able to wash after attaching with excellent waterproof and adhesion. This product is designed to be easy to use without ointment.
🌿Prevent secondary infection of wound area & protect skin (drugs & therapeutic) It is a quasi-hydrocolloid type spot patch that protects acne, trouble-free skin, and secondary infections. It protects skin with excellent breathability and irritation.
Delivery takes 1~2 working days all over UAE
Free Delivery for orders with 200 AED+
How to Use
Tea Tree Spot Oil
BEFORE USING A SPOT OIL
- Before you use Tea Tree Oil make sure to use cotton swabs for 2-3 days before on the face. Please test on your arm or behind your ears.
- If you have no symptoms for 2-3 days, please use a small amount on your face.
- Apply 1-2 drops on a swab and apply to the trouble spot.
- Also, you can use it on the last step of the foundation, apply with a cotton swab and dab on the face a little, to give a refreshing feeling, comforting the sensitive skin.
- If Spot Oil applied locally to the skin for the first time, there may be a feeling of coolness.
- Do not use it for the entire face like normal moisturizing oil.
- Apply a thin layer evenly on the trouble spot with fingertip or a cotton swab.
- Pat gently with the fingertip after application for better absorption.
- After the wash, the scar area, gently pat dry and attach the patch
- The patch will swell up which because of the exudate
- If the scar is healed, the swollen patch will sink
- If you want to replace the patch, peel off from the edge
★ TIP | When do I replace the spot patch?
>>> Take off the patch when the patch, swollen white from exudate, goes flat. It means the scar is healed.
* If the patch doesn't strip off nicely, don't overdo it as it may damage your skin. Drop warm water on the patch to make it soft before taking it off.
Tea Tree Spot Oil
Ethanol, Tea Tree Leaf Oil (15%), C12-14 Pareth-12, Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tea Tree Leaf Extract (994 ppm), Allantoin
Melaleuca Alternifolia ( Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Lavandula, Angustifolia( Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis ( Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris( Thyme) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Fructan, Salicylic Acid, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Allantoin Protease, Lipase, Adenosine, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl/ Capryl Glucoside, Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Oil
Lavender, Salicylic acid, Eucalyptus oil, Tea tree oil, and Peppermint