The W95+ has BFE>95% and PFE>95% (i.e. Equivalent to FFP 2 face masks) along with EN 149:2001 compliance up to 30 washes.
Wildcraft has got the product tested by SITRA , an Indian government approved testing agency + recently got the product CE certified.
Further the product has been designed after factoring user comfort in mind as the user has to wear the mask daily for 8 hours.
Based on user review and feedback of the product - we found user feedback on their experience of wearing this product significantly superior to their experience of wearing a N95/K95/3ply mask.
Key specifications of the Product are:
1) 6 Layered; Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Microbial and Anti Dust
a. Outer Layer : Polyester/ Nylon Mesh
b. Middle Layer(4) : SMMS (Spun Bonded + Melt blown + Melt Blown + Spun Bonded)
c. Inner Layer : Cotton with Anti-Bacterial Finish
2) >95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency for over 3-micron in size
3) >95% Particle Filtration Efficiency for over 0.3-micron in size
4) Splash Resistant Test on Hydrostatic Head Test for up to 160 mmHg
5) Differential pressure test (Delta P) with < 35Pa/c.
6) Reusable up to 30 Gentle Hand Washes.
7) Available in multiple Sizes (S,M,L, XL, XXL) and Colours (Black, Grey, Blue, White etc).
8) Have Flexi-fit Neck strap to hold the mask - when user is not wearing on the face.